Thoái hóa điểm vàng ở mắt - Age-Related Macular Degeneration

Video hữu ích cho ai thích học nghe nói tiếng Anh liên quan đến thoái hóa điểm vàng ở mắt:

Did you know this February 2018 is Age-Related Macular Degeneration awareness month? In this video, I discuss macular degeneration, at a level designed for patients and family members, and briefly answer these ten common questions about age-related macular degeneration.

#1 - What is macular degeneration?
#2 - What are the symptoms of macular degeneration?
#3 - My doctor gave me a square grid and told me to look at it every day, what is this grid and how do I use it?
#4 - I’ve heard there are two forms of macular degeneration, wet and dry, what does this mean?
#5 - Will I go blind from macular degeneration?
#6 - What is the treatment for dry macular degeneration?
#7 - What is the treatment for wet macular degeneration?
#8 - My grandmother or grandfather has age-related macular degeneration, will I get macular degeneration?
#9 - What can I do to prevent macular degeneration from developing?
#10 - What vision-aids and other resources are available to those with advanced macular degeneration?

Do you have a neighbor, a family member, or a patient with macular degeneration? Please share this v and help increase awareness of this vision-limiting and life-altering disease.



Thoái hóa điểm vàng ở mắt - Age-Related Macular Degeneration  Thoái hóa điểm vàng ở mắt - Age-Related Macular Degeneration Reviewed by Thamkhaoyhoc on tháng 7 01, 2018 Rating: 5

Không có nhận xét nào:

Được tạo bởi Blogger.